African Cichlids Ireland

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

African Cichlids Ireland
African Cichlids Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

synos what feed

5 posters

Go down

synos what feed Empty synos what feed

Post by buddy88 Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 am

bought a few synos yesterday and have them in my mbuna set up i take it they will eat the same pellet food that im feeding the cichilds

buddy88

Back to top Go down

synos what feed Empty Re: synos what feed

Post by cichlidguy Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 am

hey buddy

they sure will eat the same food as your cichlids isit nls(new life spectrum your feeding if so perfect fof the synos
cichlidguy
cichlidguy

Back to top Go down

Post by buddy88 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:59 am

aye i feed the nls will they eat at the same time as the cichlids or is it best to feed them when i turn the lights off at night

buddy88

Back to top Go down

Post by minky Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:43 am

Its what i feed (NLS) my Syno on, good food. Synos will eat anything that falls in its path
minky
minky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Syno's have a great sense of smell and taste, no matter what time you put there food in at they will become hyper active withtin seconds of it in your water thumbs up there barbels make them very efficient scavengers in a mbuna tank, witch is great as barely anything gets by the mbuna. Keep watch at them and if you see them getting very nippy with each other (the syno's) than try feeding them at a separate much later time in the day. Its my opinion they can get very nippy and aggressive even towards fish when underfed thumbs up Great addition to any rift tank man well done
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by geofftrainor Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Paul wrote:Syno's have a great sense of smell and taste, no matter what time you put there food in at they will become hyper active withtin seconds of it in your water thumbs up there barbels make them very efficient scavengers in a mbuna tank, witch is great as barely anything gets by the mbuna. Keep watch at them and if you see them getting very nippy with each other (the syno's) than try feeding them at a separate much later time in the day. Its my opinion they can get very nippy and aggressive even towards fish when underfed thumbs up Great addition to any rift tank man well done

+ 1 thumbs up
geofftrainor
geofftrainor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down