African Cichlids Ireland

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

African Cichlids Ireland
African Cichlids Ireland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow shrimp tries to detach her eggs

2 posters

Go down

Yellow shrimp tries to detach her eggs Empty Yellow shrimp tries to detach her eggs

Post by Kelly Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Kelly
Kelly

https://africancichlidsni.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Yellow shrimp tries to detach her eggs Empty Re: Yellow shrimp tries to detach her eggs

Post by Whiteside Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:26 pm

nice vid, i have seen 2 of my shrimp holding eggs but no baby shrimps, i'm not doing anything to keep the babies but was hoping to see at least one survivor, so small to would need a telescope yep
Whiteside
Whiteside

Back to top Go down

Yellow shrimp tries to detach her eggs Empty Re: Yellow shrimp tries to detach her eggs

Post by Kelly Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 pm

I only noticed mine had had had young when i topped the tank up and the gravel got distrubed and they where floating about thought it was worms to start with laugh
Kelly
Kelly

https://africancichlidsni.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteside Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 pm

i had all sorts of weird stuff in the gravel in my small tank maybe that was them, thinking they where worms and not a good thing i have now moved it all over to a 2 ft tank because i could not get the gravel syphon into the small tank and had no way to clean the gravel, magnifying glass are needed in the world of shrimp thumbs up
Whiteside
Whiteside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down